WE LIKE YOU ALREADY.
By the time you complete the transfer process, you’ll know that we really mean it, too. Every step of the way, we’re here to help – and make you feel at home. The first thing you need to know: You’re not alone. There are plenty of other students who have transferred to Goshen.
Of course, you’re sure to have plenty of questions, like: Will my credits transfer to Goshen? Will I have a freshman roommate as a junior? Do I need my high school transcripts to apply? Our transfer admission team will answer all those and more as they guide you through the transfer process.
For the record: We have reserved housing especially for juniors and seniors – both residence hall and apartment options. And, if you’re transferring fewer than 24 credits from your current college, you will need to have your high school transcripts sent to us.
Goshen College seeks to enroll students who are prepared for a challenging academic program that will prepare them for a successful career after they graduate.
Requirements for transfer applicants include:
- Applicants are expected to be in good standing at the college or university they last attended and to have maintained a 2.60 GPA (out of 4.00) or higher, based on 24 semester college credits.
- A college transcript(s) must be submitted, including official documentation for any Advanced Placement credit that may have been granted.
- Applicants who have completed less than 24 semester college credits also must submit their high school transcript. Both the college and high school GPAs will be considered in the admission decision.
- Personal written essay: Please submit a one-page essay describing how your goals and dreams fit the Goshen College mission, values and our goal of healing the world, peace by peace. Examples may include your interests, achievements, life goals or experiences.
- $25 application fee online payment
- College reference form (transfer/non-first-year applicants, including international applicants)
Everything else you need to begin the transfer process is right here.
While there is a lot of information about Goshen College on the Web site – your questions are as individual as you are, so please get in touch with one of us about joining Goshen College.
Works with all domestic transfer students, Readmits, and Postgrads. Contact Kristyn
Assistant Director of Admission and International Recruitment
Works with students from Puerto Rico, Americans Abroad, International Students (first year and transfer, postgrads, and readmits), and American Trust Territories. Contact William