Check out the exhibits at the Hershberger Art Gallery
Senior Laurel Woodward is exhibiting work, along with Emma Brooks, Meredith Ebersole, and Abe Stucky in the 2013 Senior Show I from March 10-27.
Students can submit entries to the Lion and Lamb juried exhibit organized by the Art Club on Nov. 14 in the Good Library Gallery
Designer to begin in Fall 2012.
Joe Shetler-one of several alumni heading for MFA and MArch programs
Cultivate your creativity, productive skills and visual sensitivity with a major in art.
Choose to focus your studies in:
- Graphic design
- Production crafts
- Studio art
- Visual arts education (K-12)
- Art therapy
- Curatorial studies
The possibilities after graduation are endless. Goshen College art graduates are currently working as elementary and secondary school art teachers, architects, graphic designers, designers in industry and business, art therapists, free-lance artists and museum curators.
- Major in Art/ Minor in Art
- The art major at GC cultivates your creativity, productive skills and visual sensitivity. Students take courses in design, drawing and the history of art; they work in beginning and advanced levels in painting, sculpture, graphic design and other media areas.
- Minor in Graphic Design
- Minor in Multimedia Communication
- K-12 Visual Arts teaching certification