The first step to joining Goshen’s active, peace-loving community and healing the world peace by peace is applying for admission.
Applying is easy – and you have options.
- Apply online. You can use either Goshen’s online application or the Common Application.
- Download, print and mail in your application materials.
Here are all the forms and instructions you’ll need.
- Requirements and criteria
- Application for admission and financial aid (pdf)
- Admission essay question (pdf)
- $25 application fee online payment
- Counselor reference (pdf) (first-year and international applicants only)
- Personal reference (pdf) (for home-schooled and GED students only)
- College reference form (pdf) (transfer/non-first-year applicants, including international applicants)
- International student financial information form (pdf) (international applicants only)
To check the status of your application, please contact the admission office.
Graduate program applicants
Applicants seeking a Master of Science in Nursing should ensure that their complete application includes all items on the MSN Application Checklist (pdf). An Evaluation of Applicant’s Performance and Potential (pdf) should be completed by three academic or employment references.
Adult program applicants
Adults interested in Goshen’s BSN completion degree or Organizational Leadership degree should submit the Division of Adult and External Students online application or download, print and mail in the paper application (pdf) .
Applicants should ensure that their complete application includes all items from this list of additional materials needed.
Summer online courses
If you are not a Goshen College student interested in taking an online course taught by Goshen College faculty, please apply here.
For more information, please contact Kristyn Sleeseman at email@example.com OR 574-535-7857.